Splashes around as you tilt your phone! Now it responds to touch input.
Includes fully customizable display and physics options. Change the number of particles, fluid and background color, sensitivity to gravity, viscosity, and more!
If this wallpaper has poor performance on your phone, decrease the number of particles, then increase the interaction radius.
* Requires internet and network state for ad support only.
* Go to Live Wallpapers -> fluidsim -> Settings to change fluidsim preferences. Customize it for your phone's computational ability or revert to default settings. Newer phones will be able to use more particles! Change the color and gravity sensitivity to make it look like blue water or green oozing slime, or take advantage of instability at low viscosity and high gravity to make it look like it's boiling.
This live wallpaper is based on published smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH) fluid simulation research.
Changes in 1.1:
- Set an image as the wallpaper background
- Responds to touchscreen input!
- Huge performance increase (default number of particles increased from 150 to 400)
- Better physics & display setting default values
- Image and fluid rotate if the screen orientation changes (Android 2.2 and up)