Play your flv files from your SD-card
with this simple player.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin or
any other plugin to use this app to play flv videos.
Adobe® Systems, Inc discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices, but with FLV Player you will be able to watch your flv video files.
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to select.
4) Select the flv file to watch.
Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
BIT LABS is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.
-Security bug fixed
-Video engine was improved and updated
-Search for FLV files with the Search Button
-show in alphabetical order
-Returns to the last selected directory when user goes from video to
the file browser
-Added rate app button
-Improved file browser interface
-Added repeat video functionality
-Hidden files are not showed in the file browser
-File browser interface is improved