Key features of the app:
- Easy access to your points balance
- A digital card – currently it can be scanned at Z (in-store only due to mobile phone ban at pump), Liquorland and New World South Island stores. Hopefully others will have mobile friendly scanners soon! Meanwhile they can manually type your number in.
- Shop smarter with the latest deals and offers in your area
- Find more places to earn points nearby, or search to find a specific store
- See your latest transactions
- Spend points – coming soon.
- The app uses location services to provide content that is relevant for your area.
- If you have location services turned off, you may miss out on some local offers.
- To change your settings to use your location only while you’re using the app, you go to your device ‘Settings’ menu, scroll down and click on the Fly Buys app, where you will see more options.
- This is only used if you use the camera to scan your card barcode instead of typing in your Fly Buys number, and if you want to personalise your Account page by uploading an image.
• Ability to copy card number from card screen.
• Improvements to Store location links so you can see all locations on a map.
• Small bug fixes including sort order, L0130 error message frequency.
• Minor UI changes.
Please email us at [email protected]
if you experience any issues so that we can investigate.