Key features of the app:
- A digital card – currently it can be scanned at Z (in-store only due to mobile phone ban at pump), Liquorland and New World South Island stores. Hopefully others will have mobile friendly scanners soon! Meanwhile they can manually type your number in.
- Keep up to date with the latest deals and offers in your area
- Find more places to earn points nearby on a map
- See your latest transactions, and points balance
- See the options for spending your points, with easy links to our mobile optimized rewards website to browse all the options and redeem.
- The app uses location services to provide content that is relevant for your area / nearby.
- If you have location services turned off, you may miss out on some local offers.
- To change your settings to use your location only while you’re using the app, you go to your device ‘Settings’ menu, scroll down and click on the Fly Buys app, where you will see more options.
- This is only used if you use the camera to scan your card barcode instead of typing in your Fly Buys number, and if you want to personalise your Account page by uploading an image.
- App widget gives you the easiest access to your points balance, card number and barcode in a handy app widget. Click the app widget to open the Fly Buys app for more
- Grouped content on newsfeed
- iBeacon functionality enabled
- Show/hide password during sign in
- UI changes to transaction history screen
Please email us at [email protected]
if you experience any issues so that we can investigate.