Get ready to experience our completely re-imagined Fly Delta app for Android. We listened to your feedback and added many innovative new features to our award-winning app, including the ability to shop for flights.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Purchase Economy Comfort and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ - once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries on six continents.
Fly Delta for Android 2.7.1
- Support for Android Wear™ - once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
- Manually remove trips that aren’t tied to your SkyMiles® account on the Trip Overview screen
- Bug fixes and a few small updates