Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in and view your eBoarding Pass
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
What’s new in version 4.2:
• We’ve added an offline mode to the app which will help you keep up with your boarding pass and flight details even when you don’t have a reliable wi-fi or cellular connection
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Email us anytime at [email protected]
with any feedback for future updates!