NOTE: FMALARM HAS BEEN DEPRECATED AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS OLD DEVICES. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT ICERRR: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rejh.icerrr.droidapp
Use your android as a clock radio!
- New! Custom channels!
AAC is *not* supported since it has no native support in (stock) android.
- Various (dutch) stations to choose from by default *
- Uses shoutcast streaming, so no specific built in hardware or connected headphones needed **
- Compatible with Android 2.1 and up***
- It's a shoutcast clock radio!
* Includes Radio 1-6, Arrow Rock, Arrow Jazz, 538, Veronica, Wereldomroep.
** Includes features that keep data-usage and battery in mind
*** Android 1.6 is (currently) not supported beyond beta 8.03
Note: Beta version
More info: http://android.rejh.nl/droidapps/?app=FMAlarm2
Feedback: [email protected]
fmalarm, fm alarm, alarm, clock radio, clock, radio, wekker, shoutcast, icecast, stream, rejh, gadellaa
Fix: Alarm messed up when timezone changed
Fix: custom url broke when app was updated
Fix: Nullpointer exception on tablets
Fix: Updated stream urls for Arrow Classic Rock
Fix: Arrow Jazz FM is now Sublime FM
Fix: Updated stream urls for radio 1-6
Fix: Custom url was sometimes greyed out when it shouldn't
More: see in-app changelog