This is different from task killer, frees up memory space using the feature that system kills running apps by low memory killer when available memory is low. This will improve the ease of use.
* Allocates very large memory during cleaning, and releases allocated memory.
* The system will kill most of running apps and services at a time. So the memory fragmentation can expect to improve.
* The services(widgets) is automatically started again by the system.
* The resident apps and Home app to back immediately after startup with less memory usage.
The timing of use:
* when you feel that system is slower.
* after use for a long time.
* after you have used the resident apps which is not killed the task killer.
How to use:
1. Press the clean button and begin cleaning immediately.
2. After cleaning, kill unused services by task killer if using or kill it from process list (Android 2.1 and below).
* Android 1.6 or higher
* Emulator(Android 1.6/2.x/3.x/4.0/4.1)
* HTC Magic, Xperia X10, REGZA Phone T-01C, Galaxy S2 LTE, Galaxy Nexus
* NOT require Storage(WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission
This app doesn't modify/delete SD card contents.
[Virus scan (July.21,2012)]
- Not detected by Avast! and Kaspersky, McAfee.
Version 184.108.40.206 (Nov.1, 2012)
- Fix a [E1] error message.
- Add x86/mips.
Version 220.127.116.11 (Oct.23, 2012)
- Attempt to fix a [E1] error message.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Feb. 7, 2012)
- Added auto-detect feature of Clean type.
Version 22.214.171.124 (Jan. 9, 2012)
- improved the stability of clean process for Android 2.3 only.