Folder Lock lets you password-protect your personal files, photos, videos, documents, contacts, wallet cards, notes and audio recordings in Android Phones. The app comes with a clean and pleasant interface.
You can transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera and Internet browser.
Below is the list of all the features:
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audio
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Create Contact Groups
• Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
Save Protected Wallet Cards
• Credit Cards
• Bank Accounts
• ID / Social Security
• Business Cards
• Business Info
• Health and Hygiene
• General Purpose Cards
Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Download files from Browser
Import files from
• SD Cards
• PC / MAC
• Secure Browser
View, Run and Play
• Media Player for Videos
• Audio Player for Music and Audios
• Picture Viewer for Photos
• Document Editor for Documents
Settings and Options
• Hacker Deterrents
• Decoy Password (Fake Password)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Logs unauthorized login attempts
• Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
• Backup Password in case of forgotten password
Documents: csv, dbk, doc, docx, dot, dotx, gdoc, html, pdax, pdf, rtf, rpt, stw, sxw txt, uof, uoml, wps, wpt, wrd, xhtml, xml, xps, epub, ppt, pptx, xls.
Pictures: png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp.
Videos: 3gp, mp4, mkv, ts, acc, mpeg-ts, webm.
Audios: 3gp, MPEG-4, mp4, m4a, aac, MPEG-TS, flac, mp3, mid, xmf, mxmf, ota, imy, mkv, ogg, rtttl, rtx.
Archives: rar, tar, gzip, 7z, gz, log, torrent
This is FREE android app that provides security to your data, mainly when you share your mobile with somebody else and you want to hide some personal information.
Folder Lock for Android Phone is the extension of the popular Folder Lock for Windows Desktop. You can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net for more information.
*Stealth mode's login issue fixed.
*SD card Storage: Now users have both options in which they can lock their data either in external memory card or their phone's internal memory.
Note: SD card storage feature is not available for KitKat users due to Google’s limitations.
*KitKat’s unhide issue resolved: Now Android 4.4 KitKat users can also unhide their locked data.
*Uninstall Protection disabled.
Feel free to email us at [email protected]