Receive push notifications for students, parents, teachers, and administrators from various Follett School Solutions.
This app currently works in conjunction with Follett Aspen Student Information System (SIS) v5.2 or Instructional Management System (IMS) v5.2 to display push notifications generated from the desktop application. Additional Follett systems will be connected as they become available.
Sign in with your existing Follett Aspen username and password to register your device, and you'll start receiving any notifications posted by your district, school, or classroom. Within the app, you'll be able to manage your app settings and view a history of the notifications you've received. Teachers are able to send notifications to their classes from their mobile device.
* Notifications for teachers when students enroll in or drop from a class.
* Notifications for parents and students when a student's grade is posted.
* Notifications for new blog posts and resources.
* Teachers can now compose new notifications to their classes from within the app.
* Administrators can now compose new notifications to their district or individual schools from within the app.
* All users can now edit which notifications they subscribe to from within the app.