Step into the firing line and discover unique information about WWI and photography! With this app, you can scan posters of the Shooting Range exhibition and create a virtual panorama with your camera. Get started with hidden photographs and videos, send postcards and unlock unique content during your visit to the exhibit.
FEATURES OUTSIDE THE MUSEUM
- Navigate through a virtual panorama of a WWI front line
- Take pictures of objects in the firing line
- Discover how photography was used in WWI by collecting additional photographs and data
- Send a digital postcard from the front to the home front via social media
- Consult extra information about the exhibition and the FotoMuseum
- Languages: Dutch, English and French
FEATURES INSIDE THE MUSEUM:
- Location based content at the exhibition to go with photos and films through iBeacons
- Enrich your museum experience by viewing unique information, photos and videos on your own iPhone
- Create a postcard in the FoMu photo studio and post your postcard in our guest book, or share it via Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
SCAN THE CAPTAIN, STEP INTO THE FIRING LINE
Scanning the poster is very easy. Just focus your camera lens onto the poster. After a few seconds, you will find yourself in a virtual panorama. By tapping the screen, you can naturally navigate through the application. You can also choose to start the app without a poster by activating it on your iPhone.
HOW DOES THE APP WORK?
Follow the instructions when first using the app or consult them again at a later stage in the main menu.
EXTRA DIMENSION TO THE EXHIBITION VISIT
In the exhibition space, this app makes use of location facility and Bluetooth. Turn this on when using the app in the museum. Outside the exhibition, these functions are not needed.
Wireless internet access is available in the museum.
For more information about the app and the exhibition visit us at: http://www.shootingrange.be/en
-minor bug fixes