Follow the basic installation steps specified here:
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Play from file
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
*Added BroadcastReceiver to perform actions from another app (Tasker, etc.) using Intents.
The supported actions are:
Visit the blog for more details.