fooBillard is 3D billiards game with realistic high quality graphics and realistic ball physics (also jump shots).
The free demo version supports:
* Pool (for two human players - pass along, one AI player)
* Speed-Pool-Game (pot nine balls as fast as possible)
* temporal registering of speed-pool hiscores online (14days)
* dummy/expert mode (with/without helper lines)
- scoring/ranking is only possible in expert mode
Check out the full version for the follwing extra features:
* 5 different AI-strengths
* network opponent
* full AI-Tournament
* registering speed-pool hiscores online
please rate the game, and if you find the time, write some comment.
suggestions for improvements, missing features, wishes, etc are always welcome input to help me improve the game.
* performance optimizations:
** physics in ndk
** low detail option
* network game fixes - only full version
* network game over jabber (XMPP) - only full version
(also gtalk should be possible)
* fixed speedpool online scoring
* smoother aiming
* minimized ball-hud for shot adjust
* some ball HUD changes