The Food Calories Counter is a powerful tool for efficient counting of calories and nutrients (carbohydrate, fat and protein) in your daily foods. Furthermore, it counts your daily calories need based on your height and weight which enables you to set healthy eating plan and achieve healthy body weight.
The main features of this program are: it is user-friendly, contains rich database for different foods, provides accurate counting of food calories and nutrients, and finally enables you to select healthy eating plan which enables you to set your healthy eating plan and achieve healthy body weight
For proper use of this program, follow the following steps:
1. Click on “ Food Guidelines” and read these guidelines carefully
2. Click on “ Needed Calories”, enter your height and weight and press calculate to determine your daily calories need
3. Click on “Food List”, select your desired foods. The number of calories and nutrients (carbohydrate, fat and protein) will appear along with a medical advice that guides you to design your healthy eating plan. An alert will appear if the calories of your selected foods exceed your daily calories need or if you select unbalanced foods.
4. Click on “My List’’, your selected foods for each meal in the last day will appear.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
1. Increasing number of foods.
2. Adding weight diagnosis feature.
3. Add new feature:calculation of daily calories needed.
4.Fixed all previous bugs , in all activities. NEW