This is the full version of our new Food Safety @Home app, which includes ALL sections. As part of our launch promotion, it is available for FREE for a limited time only!
Food Safety @Home is a collection of food safety information from food safety professionals written for application in your home. This app will help you gain knowledge about a range of important food safety topics and will assist you in applying these processes and techniques at home.
The App includes 8 different topic areas:
* “Concepts” gets you started with some key terminology used in training chefs and food service professionals.
* “Setup” provides information to help you maintain a safe environment for food preparation at home.
* “Supply” discusses the “Flow of Foods” – a concept that helps you think about how you purchase, transport, and store food.
* “Prepare” contains guidance to prepare yourself to cook.
* “Cook” gives you tips for safe techniques when cooking or preparing food for your family or guests.
* “Serve” includes guidance for the formal or informal presentation of food in your home.
* “Store” has pointers for packaging and storing leftovers or ready-to-eat food for later use.
* “Clean” covers cleaning and sanitizing your kitchen and cooking equipment to maintain a safe environment.
Brought to you by Environmental Health Testing (EHT) and the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP.) Get Food Safety @Home and add pro-level safety techniques to your cooking repertoire!