Dozens of cities supported - due to user requests! Food Truck Follower uses Twitter feeds to help you find your favorite food trucks! Eliminate the guesswork in finding your next gourmet food truck meal!
Help support future development. Purchase the ad-free Food Truck Follower Pro. While it doesn't contain any new features, it helps us fix errors, improve our food truck database, and provide feature updates.
Currently covers the following cities:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kasas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh/Durham, Salt Lake City, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Barbara, Seattle, St. Louis and Washington DC. More coming...
If you would like to request a new city, truck or feature, please send an email to: [email protected]
We have added every user-requested city and truck so far.
- Choose your city the first time you sign in, and then change it later by clicking the "Location" button in the Menu.
- Choose whether to view by Food Truck or to view the Tweet Feed by clicking the "Display" button in the Menu.
- Choose which trucks to follow by clicking the "Trucks" button in the Menu.
- Ability to search the tweet feed to find key words like specific locations or types of food.
Please note: The majority of the trucks in our featured cities do not yet have GPS tracking devices. Thus, an attempt to track them on a map through extrapolation would be highly unreliable at this time. We use a simple interface with an aggregated Twitter feed to make sure you have the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information about the locations of your favorite trucks. Once a majority have GPS tracking, we will add a map! Bon appetite!
- Fix to work with the new Twitter API
- Added many locations
- Slight menu refresh
-Attempt Date fix again. Sorry Guys!
-Fix Crash for Tweets that don't have a date
-Update feed list
-Fix link error