Fora Dictionary Pro is an offline dictionary lookup application. It allows StarDict, XDXF, DSL, DICTD, and TSV/Plain format dictionaries accessed off-line, quickly, and easily.
• Suggestions as you type
• Import/Export from File Sharing (shared folder), internet URL, or peer app running on another device/computer
• Diacritics-free, punctuation-free, and in-headword matching
• Phonetic, wildcard, fuzzy, full-text search
• Popup translations (all words clickable)
• Morphology/Affixes support using Hunspell dictionaries
• Dictionary management (profiles/grouping, ordering, etc.)
• Session and persistent history
• Bookmarking (favourites)
• English (American) pronunciation/Text-to-Speech
• Results export (save to file)
• Random word picker
• Clipboard lookups
• Night theme
• Text Viewer
Combines dictionary lookups with a basic text viewing application. It can be used to read eBooks in plain-text/UTF-8 format or to read/translate text such as news.
• Text Indexer
“Import Text” option creates dictionaries from arbitrary text that could be extracted from any document, including office documents.
• Vocabulary Exerciser
Picks random words from dictionaries or history and asks you guess it.
• Desktop Companion
The app also works on desktop computers. The desktop version can be used to set up dictionaries on a computer and then synchronise with the mobile version using a common wi-fi connection. It’s completely optional and distributed as freeware.
• Fixed resource loading bug
• Fixed several DSL dictionary display bugs
• Fixed miscellaneous bugs