Fora Dictionary is a versatile dictionary manager application. It allows accessing both offline (StarDict, XDXF, DSL, DICTD, and Plain/TSV formats) and online (Wikipedia, DICT protocol) dictionaries.
• Suggestions as you type
• Installable packages (WordNet, FOLDOC, Factbook, Moby)
• Automated downloads (ENG-DEU, DEU-ENG, ENG-HUN, HUN-ENG, ENG-CZE, ENG-TUR, CRO-ENG)
• Support for StarDict, XDXF, DSL, DICTD and Plain (TSV) dictionary formats
• Wikipedia (with suggestions and random)
• Wildcard search
• Full-text search
• Fuzzy search
• DICT protocol
• Profiles (grouping)
• Reader mode
• History and navigation
• Word list with notes
• Clipboard activation
• Find in page
• Query API
• Tablet friendly
• Portable, all-in-SD configuration
• This app is ad-supported and supports up to 5 dictionaries. Ads and the 5-dicts limit can be removed permanently by purchasing a license code using the License Manager app.
• There is also a version that works identically on Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux. Desktop versions are distributed as freeware and can be used to set up dictionaries on a computer.
• Added setting for adjusting popup result count
• Added dynamic Text-to-Speech languages list and setting