Particles and force fields interact with each other in this cool physics simulation of a gravity system, right on your device homescreen!
This is now available for FREE, don't miss it!
There are many customizations available:
- interactive mode;
- extended screen: particles can move beyond the screen borders;
- background image;
- shape and color of the force fields;
- duration of the temporary force fields on the screen;
- number of particles in the simulation;
- interaction between the particles (attraction, repulsion or none) and its strength;
- length of the trace that the particles leave when they're moving around on the screen;
- color of the particles and their traces.
There are two interaction modes:
- you can enable the main force field that will stay on the screen, tapping anywhere will move it to the new position;
- if the main force field is not enabled, tapping on the screen will create a temporary force field that will disappear after a few seconds.
Finally, dropping an icon on the screen will temporarily attract the particles like a force field!
Bug fixes and minor visual improvements