Mr.Stafford , a famous ornithologist, came to a isolated forest for his research work.
He camped near the river and started his work. Unfortunately he lost his boat in flood.
The water flow took away his boat and crashes it
He was all alone in the forest.
Also it is getting late, before sunset he has to return to his town.
It’s not safe to stay in the forest during night time.
Could you please help him to escape from this forest…?
• Creative concept
• Easy Puzzles
• Attractive Background
• Turn on/off sound
• Supports both Phone/Tab
• No limited timing
• Video Walk Through available
• It’s free to play and download
• Be careful, it is very addictive!!
**Just Install Adobe Air Plugin for Once And Enjoy All Our Other Escape Games.
***A guide to new users***
Collect the items by touching the desired items on the screen.
The collected items will be saved in the inventory panel
After collecting, zoom out to main screen using the arrow key, visible only when to touch the bottom of the screen.
Also check by touching the other side of the screen for the availability of more rooms. If so, visible arrow will take you to that view.
If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!!
Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…
Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
• Get the nails and hammer lying near the tent.
• Get the can and the shovel from right .
• Tap the marked area, near the tent, use shovel to dig and get the anchor.
• Get inside the tent and take the compass and backpack.
• Remove the bow part from the compass and use it open the backpack.
• Get the Pliers from the backpack and cutter from the pouch.
• Use cutter to cut the ropes of the tent and get them.
• Join the rope and tie the anchor to it.
• Tap the boat and get the paddle hidden behind the tree.
• Click the boat again to get closer. Use the rope to bring the boat near.
• Click the boat twice, you'll see a small hole.
• Get the Can from inventory, use pliers to cut it. Place the can sheet on the hole, place four nails at
• And use hammer to hit the nails. The boat is ready. Give the paddle to him.
Improved User Interface
Advanced Ads Enabled
SDK Updated to the Latest Version
Enabled New YouTube Video