Formdesk Barcode Scanner app turns your smartphone into an electronic registration device ideal for entrée registration on your next event!
* You need a Formdesk.com account to use this app.
How it works:
- Sign in using your Formdesk.com account.
- Under settings: Select the “Form”, “Check / Update identifier”, “Identifiers to show” and set the “Process messages” setting.
- Tab the “SCAN” button and scan the barcode your guest printed out. When the barcode is damaged you can use the manual input in the left corner.
- The app will check the “Check / Update identifier” and show you the result.
- When the barcode matches a record in your Formdesk results and the “Check / Update identifier” is empty the app shows “OK” and fills the “Check / Update identifier” using the local date and time. Otherwise you’ll see the date and time the barcode was scanned before.
Added: Descriptions to settings.