The extended version of Formulae, a physical sciences reference app. This app is suitable for people who want to study chemistry or maths on the go, or are just a little forgetful with all those important formulas! Contains chemistry, physics (NEW!) and maths content, including functional groups, named reactions (including mechanisms) and, of course, loads of equations.
This is the Pro version which has more features than the free version, including:
- Custom equations: create your own equations, and send them to the developer
- Integration of Lab Tech beta, Espiandev's new app!
- the warm, fuzzy feeling from supporting a poor undergraduate
- Multipane UI for tablet devices
You can now follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/espiandev and on Facebook at
- Brand new physics section
- New theme and UI
- Improved functionality for 10" and 7" tablets
- Drastically improved spectroscopy section
- New sections: statistical mechanics and soft condensed matter
- Additions, tweaks and improvements to data
- Stability enhancements, speed increases and bug fixes
NOTE: due to structural changes, any custom equations you have made will be deleted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.