☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Fort Lauderdale /ˌfɔərt ˈlɔːdərdeɪl/ is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, on the Atlantic coast. It is the county seat of Broward County. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 165,521. It is a principal city of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
Fort Lauderdale Florida
The city is a popular tourist destination, with 10.35 million visitors in 2006. Fort Lauderdale is sometimes known as the "Venice of America" because of its expansive and intricate canal system. The city is a major yachting center, with 42,000 resident yachts and 100 marinas and boatyards in 2006. The city sits 23 miles (37 km) north of Miami. Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding area hosted over 4,000 restaurants and 120 nightclubs in 2006.
Fort Lauderdale is named after a series of forts built by the United States during the Second Seminole War. The forts took their name from Major William Lauderdale, who was the commander of the detachment of soldiers who built the first fort. However, development of the city did not begin until 50 years after the forts were abandoned at the end of the conflict. Three forts named "Fort Lauderdale" were constructed; the first was at the fork of the New River, the second at Tarpon Bend on the New River between the Colee Hammock and Rio Vista neighborhoods, and the third near the site of the Bahia Mar Marina.
★★★ Get amazing restaurant and fast food finder, follow this link: Google Play: Near Me Fast Food & Restaurant Finder ★★★
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers.
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)