The new FortiClient v5.4 Endpoint Security App not only allows you to securely connect to FortiGate (over IPSEC or SSL VPN) but now introduces Web Security features to protect your phone or tablet from malicious websites, or block unwanted web content.
- Web Security (helps block malicious sites, or other unwanted website access)
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- 2-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
- UI Enhancements
FortiClient allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN "Tunnel Mode" connections between your Android device and FortiGate. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel. Endpoint Control feature can be used to provision the clients remotely using the FortiGate device. Web Security feature helps keep your phone safe from malware sites or other web content (adult, gambling, etc).
Documentation available on: http://docs.fortinet.com/forticlient/admin-guides
Please Note: Because of Android OS bug the VPN functionality will NOT work on Android OS v4.4.0, 4.4.1 and v4.4.2. Please upgrade to v4.4.3 or above to use VPN functionality.
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at [email protected]
- Bug fixes for Huawei devices
Release Notes: http://docs.fortinet.com/forticlient/release-information