Displays an alert when you receive a forwarded (diverted) call. MAY NOT WORK ON ALL PHONE MODELS. ROOT PERMISSIONS REQUIRED STARTING WITH ANDROID 4.1! The free version is not configurable and hides the notification after a short time.
Redirecting business calls to your mobile? Now you can see if it is a business or a private call before you answer!
Known supported phones / ROMs:
★ Samsung Galaxy S II (original)
★ Samsung Galaxy S (original)
★ CyanogenMod 5, 7 (probably all AOSP ROMs)
★ HTC Desire HD (original 2.3.3)
★ HTC Sensation (original 2.3.4)
★ HTC Wildfire S (original 2.3.3)
★ LG Optimus Black (original, 2.2.2)
★ Motorola Defy (MIUI 2.3.5)
★ Motorola Defy+ (original 2.3.4)
★ ZTE Blade (original 2.2.2)
☆ Android 4.1 JellyBean: http://duenndns.de/fca/jellybean/
☆ any CDMA and 4G devices. Sorry.
☆ HTC Sense with locked screen
☆ HTC Desire (original)
☆ HTC Desire S (original 2.3.5, works only for anonymous callers)
☆ HTC Wildfire S (original 2.3.5)
☆ Motorola Atrix 4G (original 2.3.4, 2.3.7)
☆ Samsung Infuse 4G (original 2.2.1)
☆ Sony Xperia Arc, Arc S, Mini Pro (original 2.3.4, works only once after reboot)
Support for further phone models is worked on.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: incoming call display
* READ_LOGS: to find out if a call is forwarded
Tags: call forward, forwarding
* New feature: status bar notification
* HTC: do not play default ringtone when set to silent
* Show error message when app fails
* Support certain LG Optimus models
* Improve phone number hiding in log
* Add workaround for Android 4.1 (root required)
* Fix "permanent notification" bug on Android 4.x
* Bugfix for some phones
* Experimental ringtone feature
* Improved "Request Device Support"