★ Top Developer (awarded 2013) ★
Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
- Updated ads to use new required Google Advertising ID
- Allows screen to be used upside down in portrait mode (on some devices)
- Two new piece sets
- Updated ad support
- Achievements and Leaderboards added (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- Tweaks to some art
- Fix to end of 2-player drawn game
- Fix to Heyzap integration, plus other small tweaks
- 4 new boards!
- 4 new piece sets!
- Improved layouts for tablets
- Added animations and UI tweaks