Innovation meets the classic Four in a Row game. This feature packed game will squeeze your brain for hours thanks to 400+ unique puzzles, different rulesets and board sizes, online multiplayer and cool themes.
Play solo or with a friend, in a phone or a tablet, in the board you like most from plastic to wood and colored pencils.
Already a Pro in the game? Welcome aboard! Switch to the hard AI and get ready for real brain action. Or try the skill-based matchmaking for intense games online.
The game features all you expect from a high quality release: portrait and landscape modes, unlimited undo moves, install to SD, MyBackup integration support and support for current devices.
For support issues, please contact me via email for a more direct communication
PERMISSIONS: Full Internet Access. Required for the online multiplayer feature. Riddles and game variations are ad-supported. While playing in standard rules modes (against AI or another player sharing the screen), there's no Internet usage. Play Store billing permission to enable in-app purchase to remove ads and unlock new variations via a one-time purchase (Premium).
- I CAN'T BEAT THE MACHINE! The AI might be pretty difficult, try playing the riddles as they teach you the strategy behind the game from easier riddles to more difficult.
- I'VE WON 20 TIMES IN A ROW. Sure, if you find the strategy to beat the machine and repeat it 20 times, you'll win 20 times. Maybe it's time for you to play the hardest riddles and play online. The more you play online, the better the opponents you'll get thanks to the skill based matchmaking. There are pretty good players out there.
This is a gravitational four in a row, should you be searching for a three in a line (aka Tic Tac Toe), five in a line (aka Gomoku) or non-gravitational connect four, try Lines & Puzzles instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mocelet.lines
PLEASE RATE and comment if you like this implementation to support it or email me if there is anything wrong as I can't reply to comments in the Store. Thanks!
Version 4.7.2 (March 15th)
- Force closes fixes in Android 5.0 (thanks for sending error reports!)
- Reworked Easy AI skill level, more suited to newcomers (if Normal AI feels too hard, train with both Easy AI and the puzzles)
- User interface tweaks, moving to a flat design in progress
- Compliance with new Google Ads Policy
- Please RATE the app, thanks so much :)