Four in Row - one of those games, where a player have to make a line from a set of his pieces. At its core, the game is reminiscent of Tic-Tac-Toe, Renju (Gomoku), Reversi, etc.
Rules of the game are simple: to make a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) of 4 chips. The winner is the player who will do it first. If none of the players managed to achieve the result of the game - a draw.
Features of our implementation of this game:
- Allowed to create up to 5 profiles;
- Yet another layer of complexity (it is planned to make a few);
- Player rankings are calculated by the scheme Elo;
- Play via Bluetooth (some problems are known, work to resolve);
- You can choose from preset avatars as well as from the gallery and the camera;
- Statistics on profiles on the device;
- Support for four languages: Russian, English, Deutsch, Italiano.
We plan to develop the game and add new features. Stay tuned, it will be interesting.
Play with pleasure!