Want a free PDF Reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view and work with PDF files on Android devices while on the go. It is built on the award winning Foxit PDF rendering engine that is used by Foxit Reader and PhantomPDF. The same underlying technology also powers the Chrome PDF Viewer, offering a quick and clear reading experience. More than just a PDF reader, Foxit MobilePDF provides a convenient way to annotate, manage, and share PDF files.
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail mode
• Open password protected PDF files
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools
• Support PSI technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Support annotation flattening
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long PDF documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
PDF File management
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share PDF file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
PDF File protection (In-App Purchase required)
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (for Android 2.3 and above)
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents
Public cloud integration
• Access, store and share PDF files in popular cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, etc.
PDF form support
• Fill PDF forms and save
• Import and export form data
• Flatten form fields
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
To learn more about Foxit Software, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1. Issue Fixes