With this program you can explore Mandelbrot and Julia set fractals generated by the formula Z[n+1]=Z[n]^2+C. You can obtain cool images which you can then use for a wallpaper or send to a friend.
- Add free:)
- Uses escape time algorithm for generation of the fractal.
- You can set the value of C manually, thus generating indefinite amount of fractals
- Drawing of the orbits
- x8 Anti Aliasing (warning: computationally intensive)
- A slider controls the number of Maximum Iterations.
- A slider controls how many times a color is repeated (color cycling).
- Shows current coordinates and magnification.
- You are able to Go To location directly by entering the desired coordinates and magnification.
- B&W and color modes.
- Save current image (png format).
- Share current image (png format).
- Easily create custom Fractals by using slider controls (sliders control the Real and Imaginary part of the complex parameter C). To access the new feature go to: "Menu" --> "Fractal Type" --> "Z[n+1] = Z[n]^2 +C, where you choose the C".
Requires WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save images.
1). Pinch zoom-in/zoom-out is now supported.
2). The fractal can be rotated.
3). Improved orbit drawing.
4). "GoTo location" is removed (will be added later with more functionality).
5). ProgressBar indicates ongoing calculations.
6). Calculations are not blocked while the Color Periodicity is manipulated.