While there are a lot of to-do lists and task apps available, only FranklinCovey Tasks is based on enduring principles of time management as taught to millions of people by FranklinCovey.
***** Creating Tasks is Easy! *****
You start by creating and customizing your life’s roles— Business Catalyst, Fantastic Parent, Patient Advocate, Healthy Eater, whatever roles work for you. Then you can:
1. Add new tasks to your roles
2. Prioritize tasks using C-low, B-medium, A-high, or “Big Rocks” (very important!)
3. Manage tasks with all of the features you expect:
*Delegate and email
***** Sync in Real-Time with Google or Exchange! *****
When you purchase a Pro subscription, you’ll see where FranklinCovey Tasks really stands out from other, more limited “to do” apps; it syncs with Google, Exchange, Outlook, and FranklinCoveyTasks.com--one planning system, one master task list, everything in one place wherever you go.
***** World-class Learning from FranklinCovey! *****
With your Premium subscription, you’ll also receive six “Coach Me” videos based on FranklinCovey’s latest time management program, The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity, with principles that have been taught to millions of people worldwide.
Purchase a yearly subscription to FranklinCovey Pro Services via In-App Purchase for $19.99 (US) with automatic yearly renewal and receive real-time sync plus other features, like delegating tasks and the ability to have private tasks and notes. Purchase a subscription to FranklinCovey Premium Services for $39.99 (US) with automatic yearly renewal and receive all the benefits of a Pro subscription plus the six “Coach Me” videos.
* bug fix: setting custom background images was not working on some devices
* bug fix: when entering a task name while a background sync completed, the task name being entered was erased
* on some devices, the login button was cut off, so the login screen has been modified to put hte login button higher up in the screen so it doesn't get cut off
* bug fix: when a subscription expired and was auto renewed by Google, the client was never informed of the change