Save time, money & gas® with the Fred Meyer Mobile App
• See Our Weekly Ad – view by categories, see details and add items to your shopping list
• Create Shopping Lists – manage your trip and save yourself time
• Load Manufacturer’s Coupons to Your Rewards Card – view coupons by category, recent additions, expiration and more – load them to your Rewards Card, and you’ll see them automatically on your Shopping List
• Manage Your Rewards Account – track your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, sign-up for Freddy’s Emails & Mobile Messages (full of deals every week!), update your contact information and more
• Refill Your Prescriptions – it’s quick and convenient with the app
• Find Fred Meyer Stores, Fuel Centers and more easily
• Scan QR Codes you see in our stores or ads, and get valuable information
• Send Us Your Feedback & Questions
While some services are available without an account, you will need to create a Fred Meyer digital account to use most of the features noted above. And for select services, you’ll need to include your Fred Meyer Rewards Card number in your digital profile. You can complete your account registration within the application or on fredmeyer.com.
Great feedback from Customers like you on this mobile app and our other digital services help us improve them and make your shopping experience even better – so thank you! Keep those suggestions coming, and watch for additional enhancements as we roll them out.
Thank you for providing your feedback and suggestions. More updates are coming soon. Check fredmeyer.com or Google Play for the latest digital news.
We’re happy to release version 10.2 of the Fred Meyer mobile app.
You can now set up auto refills for your prescriptions as well as manage your pharmacy customer profile.
Items that you've added to your shopping list in the past will show up under history.
Favorite Shopping List items now contain items size and unit of measure.
There is now a coupon category that displays only coupons that are expiring in the next week.
As always, your feedback is crucial to helping us track down bugs.