Taking the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course? These practice questions are the closest you can come to actually taking the real MCQ test. The questions are derived from the recollections of six health care professionals who recently wrote the actual ACLS test and scored from 94% to 100%. Each question comes with a clear, concise answer that reinforces and expands the student's knowledge.
I am Dr. Ken Evans. I have taken the ACLS refresher course eight times in my career and have usually obtained 100% on the test. I am formerly a team leader for the Rapid Response/Code Team at the Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary, Canada. I now practice emergency and hospitalist medicine.
These ACLS Practice Questions are free. Please search under "ACLS Practice Test" to find my full-length practice test with very typical questions plus complete answers. The price is US$0.99
1. Go to a question. The timer automatically starts.
2. Read the question, determine the answer, then read the answer choices, and select the best answer.
3. Press the "Answer" button to reveal the correct answer. The timer automatically stops and shows you how much time you spent on this question. You should aim to spend less than 60 seconds on each question.
4. Carefully read and understand the answer.
5. Press "Next" to go to the next question, "Previous" to go to the previous question, or use the "Go to" feature to go to any other question.
ACLS Practice Test available for US$0.99. Search under "ACLS Practice Test."