– Use one of six different lists to navigate among the birds. For example, you can choose to sort the birds in an alphabetical or a traditional systematic order.
– Select to display the bird names in Danish, English, Finnish, German, Latin, Norwegian or Swedish. Some of the lists also show the names in an alternative selectable language.
– Display only species that breeds and/or winters in a certain region.
– View the facts tab with basic bird data, photographs, descriptions, paintings, distribution and up to date systematics in the supported languages.
– Select to display Wikipedia pages in Danish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian or Swedish.
– Connect to Xeno-Canto and listen to streaming recordings directly from their great audio library.
– Download Wikipedia pages and sound recordings, and make them available offline.
– Easily navigate from one species to another by dragging (swiping) your finger horizontally across the screen.
This is the free version and it is limited to 75 of the most common species. The full version contains many more birds.
– updated according to IOC World Bird List 5.3 and corresponding lists on BirdLife Sverige
– possibility to filter out species with regards to breeding and wintering regions
– updated photographs and improved descriptions
– possibility to download recordings for offline playback