– Use one of six different lists to navigate among the birds. For example, you can choose to sort the birds in an alphabetical or a traditional systematic order.
– Select to display the bird names in Danish, English, Finnish, German, Latin, Norwegian or Swedish. Some of the lists also show the names in an alternative selectable language.
– View the facts tab with basic bird data, photographs, descriptions, paintings and up to date systematics in the supported languages.
– Select to display Wikipedia pages in Danish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian or Swedish.
– Download Wikipedia pages and make them available offline.
– Connect to Xeno-Canto and listen to streaming recordings directly from their great audio library.
– Easily navigate from one species to another by dragging (swiping) your finger horizontally across the screen.
This is the free version and it is limited to 75 of the most common species. The full version contains many more birds.
– bird names and Wikipedia pages in german
– improved descriptions
– possibility to download Wikipedia pages for offline viewing
– updated according to IOC World Bird List 4.4
– updated photographs
– updated with swedish bird names according to Västpalearktislistan version 1