Recordable is the easy way to create high quality screen recordings on Android. This FREE version displays a logo during recordings and limits frame rate to 8fps, but is otherwise fully functional. Upload videos of your Minecraft worlds, capture your Clash Of Clans attacks, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root
Most devices can simply download an activator app to allow capturing of the screen. Other devices will need a Windows, Mac or Linux computer to activate over USB or root. Note: if you use a computer you'll need to activate every time you reboot your device.
For the full version of the app visit http://recordable.mobi/app
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see http://recordable.mobi/compare
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
* Fixed problems with some LG devices
* Fixed problems with recordings stopping after about 60s on some devices
* Fixed audio problem on some devices
* Fixed video recording problem on some Android 5 devices
* Support Android 5 without USB activation
* Added Show Touches setting
* Pause on rotate option
* Compatibility improvements
* Supports activation without USB on some devices