Recordable is the easy way to create high quality screen recordings on Android. This FREE version displays a logo during recordings and limits frame rate to 8fps, but is otherwise fully functional. If you don't have root on your phone then a Windows, Mac or Linux computer required to complete the installation, but after this it's not needed to make screen recordings. If you have root this isn't required - you can start straight away.
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, create promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
For the full version of the app visit http://recordable.mobi/app
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see http://recordable.mobi/compare
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
* Detection of crashed video servers
* Samsung Android 4.3 fixes
* Fixes for MediaTek devices
* HTC Desire 610 fix
* FireOS 4 fixes
* Compatibility fixes
* Android 5 support
* Root fixes
* Fix startup crash on some Samsung 4.4 devices
* Enabled RGB (fast) hardware mode on some devices
* Fixes for RAZR M
* Fixed problems with cancelling recordings when switching apps during countdown