On the heels of Freehand it gives me great pleasure to present Freehand Monochrome by Hooolm as a launcher theme that's designed to work with Apex, Nova, ADW, Go and Action Launcher.
That means that HAVING A ROOTED DEVICE IS NOT REQUIRED. You'll only need a custom launcher like Nova, Apex, ADW, Go or Action Launcher. (Those are the ones I explicitly support)
The theme contains a bunch of popular app icons and a few wallpapers too. I'll add more as I go along.
It also contains a monochrome shader and a set of icon masks that sort of "auto theme" the icons I haven't done.
Everything is done in ultra high resolution to ensure that the icons will look great, even on the Nexus 5-6-X !
I tested them on my 1080p HTC One in Action Launcher with icon scaling at 180% and they still looked crisp.
== INSTALL NOTES ==
- First install the app and open it.
- - Select your launcher on the main page to apply the icon pack.
- - Select "Wallpapers" to apply one of my wallpapers.
- If one of your apps doesn't theme, you can press-and-hold it, select "Edit", press the icon and select one of my icons manually.
- If you DO have a rooted phone running CM/AOKP or likewise, it would go spectacularly well with this theme :-)
== CONTACT / SUPPORT / ETC ==
If you have problems or issues that require support, , please email me at *[email protected]
If you have questions or requests for apps for me to theme, please email me at *[email protected]
If you have funny insights or anything else (constructive) you'd like to share with me, please email me at *[email protected]
* or reach out via Twitter or Google+ (links are in the app)
I *cannot* support/communicate with you through the Play Store - depending on your region or language, I might not even be able to see your comments.
Have fun, and say hi to @hooolm on Twitter :-)
About 100 new icons...
Icon masks are back, per popular request :-)
Added a couple of icons and transitioned to the Ultimate Theme UI.
I now support more launchers, and the awesomeness has generally been improved at up to 60%
I'd appreciate if you would swipe to "EXTRAS" and click "Want to request an icon?".
This will let you send me a list of apps and activities, which will let me build a bigger icon base, based on what people actually use! :-)