ZMind is a mindmap app compatible with FreeMind (*.mm) files. Suitable for small devices since it can display the mind map as a both a list and a tree.
To open a Freemind file you will have to locate it on your phone by using Google drive, Dropbox, a file browser or something similar.Then clicking on the file will open it with the viewer. You can also create new file locally on your device.
- Add, delete and edit nodes
- Supports text, long text, notes, images, links, font color and background color.
- View as mindmap or lists
- Currently not possible to edit long texts and notes
- Only possible to view (not edit) files opened from Google Drive
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
NOTE: All features included in free version, in-app purchase used only for donating to support further development and remove ads.
- Added support for sharing the mm file
- Improved FreePlane compatibility
- Added modification time in Most Recent Files