ZMind is a simple viewer/editor for FreeMind (*.mm) files. Suitable for small devices since it displays the mind map as lists instead of as a tree.
To open a Freemind file you will have to locate it on your phone by using Google drive, Dropbox, a file browser or something similar.Then clicking on the file will open it with the viewer.
- View nodes with text, long text, notes, images and links
- Create / Edit text nodes
- Delete nodes
- Add child nodes
- Create new mindmaps (stored locally)
- Works with several file storage services.
- NEW View as mindmap option (beta)
- Only possible to view (not edit) files opened from Google Drive
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
NOTE: All features included in free version, in-app purchase used only for donating to support further development and remove ads.
- Added experimental support for displaying the mindmap as a tree
- Changed name of application