Resizable widget which displays the current date and time in the French Revolutionary calendar. The widget supports the following preferences:
* Whether to display the current time, or the name of the object for that day of the year (ex: grape).
* Calculation method: method used to determine the first day of the year: Either based on the autumn equinox, or the Romme method.
* Language of the calendar (limited to just a few languages for now).
* Possibility to share the information about the current date.
* By default, the color of the scroll is different for each month. But you can also choose the color.
* You can choose to display the date on your smartwatch if you have a supported phone.
* You can add the widget to your lock screen (on supported devices).
Three widget styles:
* Horizontal parchment
* Vertical parchment
1.8.0: Added the calendar data in German.
1.7.1/1.7.2: Fix bug in new lookup option.
1.7.0: Added option to lookup the object of the day (web search)
1.6.1: Translated the app into Italian.
1.6.0: Translated calendar (not app settings) into Italian.
1.5.1: Fixed bug where widget could not be added.
1.5.0: Widget available on the lock screen on supported devices.
1.4.1: Added a preference for the widget/watch notification color