Things you can do with this Tone Generator:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Audio tuning
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Infrasounds generator
- Bass generator (low frequencies)
- High frequencies generator
- Ultrasound generator (only limited by your phone hardware)
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
This sofware is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, international conventions, and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish in other sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Version 2.15 (monthly update)
+ Added volume warning whenever the user raises it above safe levels (when connected to an amplifier it should be at maximum)
+ Updated the graph library to the latest version.
= Fixed display time when the timezone is not GMT (Thank you Mervin Ling)
This update is only possible thanks to the users that are supporting the development of this tool. Please upgrade to PRO.