This application generates audio tones from 1 to 24000 Hz.
Abstract: Audio generator, tone generator, sweep sounds, white noise, pink noise, infrasounds, ultrasounds.
What can you do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- Music instrument tuning
- Taking a hearing Test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as written in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- Some users use it to treat tinnitus ! The app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- Solid double precision, accurate wave generator.
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine waves)
- Sweep tone generator
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Sweep loops
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Save favorite tones and sweeps for future use
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
The KISS Principle (Keep It Simple Stupid):
My goal was to design and program a simple app that does the job, and not full off options that would introduce bugs and turn the app difficult to learn an use. Sometimes, less is more!
This is a very technical app, but all the complexity is hidden from the user interface.
- Hey, this app does not read all your contacts!
- In-app purchases: this permission allow users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
This app does not run in background.
+ Add number speaking option (experimental).