You would like to be notified about missed calls no matter whether you're on the road or at home? This is simple with the new FRITZ!App Ticker widget for the FRITZ!Box.
How the FRITZ!App Ticker widget works:
Just place FRITZ!App Ticker on a start screen of your Android tablet by pressing on a free space on the Android start screen and selecting FRITZ!App Ticker from the widgets. Make sure that the space selected is large enough to display the widget. From now on FRITZ!App Ticker the start screen will show the last calls you missed to your FRITZ!Box.
Calls missed today are displayed in bold font. Meters show you the number of corresponding calls, as well as the number of calls picked up by the answering machine. You can return the calls directly from the call list or the telephone book. Click the "Box" button in the browser to access the FRITZ!Box user interface from your smartphone.
In Android 3.x/4.x you can scroll through the call list directly in the widget; with Android 3.1 or higher you can also change the height of the widget display.
The list of calls is automatically refreshed in the background. To spare the battery of your Android device, the list is not refreshed during standby operation. When the smartphone wakes up the call list is automatically refreshed immediately.
- FRITZ!Box model with firmware version xx.05.04 or later (7390, 7360, 7330, 7270, 7240; planned: 7320, 6360 and others)
- Android smartphone tablet with Google Android 2.1 or later
- Dynamic DNS address (e.g. via www.no-ip.com)
- Remote access and dynamic DNS address configured in the FRITZ!Box (requires Expert Mode)
- Adaptations for FRITZ!OS 06.20
- Fingerprint of the FRITZ!Box SSL certificate visible in settings
- Higher safety thanks to improved authenticity verification of the FRITZ!Box
From FRITZ!OS 06.20 for comparison the fingerprint of the SSL certificate is available in the FRITZ!Box user interface under Internet / Permit Access / FRITZ!Box Services and custom SSL certificates can be imported there as well.