Tired of taking pictures and not being part of them? Do you have plenty of pictures on your friends and very few about you?
By using sequentially both the front and back cameras from your phone, this application will turn your phone into an amazing camera, allowing you to appear in the photo you are taking! Both pictures will be combined to produce an awesome image that will capture the pic and photographer in the same frame.
Taking and sharing amazing pictures and selfies has never been so easy. You can share them through Whatsapp, Line, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
The resulting photo is unique and stylish. It can be taken by following a very simple procedure. The idea behind this app is to use the first frame to take the front object photo and the second frame to take the photographer’s photo. The dual photography mode of this app then skillfully connects these two frames. The result creates an eye catching photo collage which will showcase your story to the viewers.
Generally, it is impossible to include the picture of the photographer in the picture. So often a family photo or a get together photo remains incomplete, as YOU remain absent from it. Front & Back Camera solves this problem by creating mind blowing camera effects that can produce the entire story to its viewers in a creative manner.
- Simple to use
- Button to take photo (back first and front then)
- Share photo through Whatsapp, Line, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, Flickr or any other social network you may like.
- Set photo as Wallpaper
- Apply amazing image effects to your pictures: boost, brightness, color, contrast, emboss, engrave, flea, gaussian, gamma, gryscale, sharpen, sepia, hue, invert, saturation and many others.
- Navigate through your image gallery
- Flash configuration (auto, on, off)
- Possibility to configure application with two different photo button clicks: one for back photo and another one for front photo.
- Possibility to configure application with just one photo button click: first back photo and then front photo will be taken automatically, with a 2 second interval.