Frozen Air Hockey is the first ever multi-device multiplayer Air Hockey game for the Android! You can purchase the paid version of the game to host multiplayer games and your friends can play against you for free!
Additionally, you can play singleplayer against a challenging AI, and send feedback and feature suggestions from inside the app itself.
- Desktop version for testing multiplayer against yourself or with friends.
- Reworked physics engine.
- Tweaking speeds, friction, and physics response.
- Integrating input for multi-touch devices (for same-device multiplayer)
- Increasing performance for slower devices.
- Implementing popular suggestions sent from the 'Feedback' section of the game.
- I can't see other devices on the network.
Make sure you are on the same WiFi connection and your host is using the paid version of the game. Restart the app and enter the games list around the same time. If all else fails, some wireless access points do not implement IPv4 multicast which is required for networked play.
- The game crashes on my device or is really slow!
I'm working hard to support as many devices as I can. Please send me a report from the 'Feedback' section of the game or e-mail me.
- Anything else
Shoot me an e-mail from the 'Feedback' section of the game. I'll do my best to support you.
1.0.3: UI update! Updated Adobe AIR version for better performance. Added gameplay video.
1.0.2: Fixed several graphical bugs
Published free version of app!
1.0.1: Fixed scoring bug, graphical glitches, and a handful of other reported bugs.
1.0.0: First released!