Tool to allow you to communicate with your Telemetry enabled FrSky Transmitter module.
Requires additional RS232 Bluetooth bridge. See webpage for more details on this.
Note! The application will request you to download a text to speech synthesizer when you launch it the first time!
- Dashboard: allows you to see live values from the analog and hub channels.
- Model Management and configuration: Add new models with their own channel and alarm configurations.
- Channel configuration: Allows you to add units and conversion details to the channels. Channels can be chained.
- Text to Speech: Reads up the values from the analog channels on an interval.
- Program FrSky alarms: You can set the internal FrSky module alarms. Alarms can be autosent when switching models.
- Log binary and CSV files
- Hub Support
- Preliminary Google Maps integration
v3.0 Beta 5: Hopefully fixed bug with maps not always showing the model even if GPS is locked
v3.0 Beta 4: Bugfix for negative Altitudes, Preliminary Google Maps support
v3.0 Beta 3: Stable Hub support, bugfixes related to Text To Speech, Added Support for additional OpenXVario channels
v2.0: Bugfix, removed crash when rotating device while editing channel, Added calibration buttons to assist setup of analog voltage sensors and altitude sensors