Delicious fruit on your screen! Get Fruit Live Wallpaper and enjoy yummy food on your screen! Whenever you tap on the screen, new yummy crops appear! Make a colorful salad, be the master chef! Decorate your phone with delicious strawberries or cherries, make it lively and vivid! This lovely app will make you want to crave for this lovely food! Customize your desktop with tasty fruits, which will make your mouth water every time you look at it!
- Ideal live wallpaper for your mobile phone!
- Whenever you tap on the screen, new yummy crops appear!
- Five types of background styles - different colorful images!
- Three types of speed of the floating objects: slow, normal, fast!
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- Choose this animated background and you won't regret!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Download Fruit Live Wallpaper and enjoy tasty apples, watermelons and other delicious crops on your screen! Carry your daily dose of vitamins in your pocket, wherever you go, whenever you want to! Choose your favorite fruity background and chop those crops into a salad! If you prefer a bigger salad, tap your screen harder! Show off your decorating skills – share them with your friends and family!
- There are over 1,000 different kinds of apples and none of them are native to America. Actually, they’re said to have originated from Kazakhstan.
- Strawberries are the only fruit in the world that grow seeds on the outside and they’re related to the rose family.
- Many years ago, explorers used hollowed out watermelons to carry water onboard their ships.
- Pear trees can grow up to a whopping 60 feet tall and can be over 300 years old.
- There are over 100 different kinds of bananas and not all of them are yellow. Some varieties are actually red.
- Why can you bob for apples? Because they’re made of 25% water, allowing them to float.
- Sure, they’re pretty sour, but believe it or not, lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
- Pears ripen from the inside out – and are the only fruit to do so.
- Eggplants are actually a fruit (who knew).
- You can grow a pineapple by twisting the crown off a store-bought pineapple, allowing it to air dry for a few days, and then planting it.
- If you plant a single orange seed, you’ll probably get more than one plant from it.
- Honey Dew melons are also known as “Temptation Melons.”
- Most raspberries are red, but some are actually white, yellow, or black.
- Kiwi fruits are actually berries and grow like grapes on vines that can be up to 6 feet tall.
- Grapes don’t always grow in perfect bunches like the ones at the grocery store. They can actually group together in clusters that range from 6 to 300 grapes.
- Bananas don’t grow on trees. They grow on plants that are as big as trees (they’re usually over 30 feet tall).
Download Fruit Live Wallpaper and make a perfect “fruit salad”!