*** FINALIST - Indie Prize Showcase / Casual Connect 2015
*** FINALIST - SlideDB's App Of The Year 2013
*** WINNER - BRIO / Brazil's Digital Awards 2013
*** Featured - BlackBerry World Latin America
*** Featured - Samsung Apps / 100% Indie
* "The type of game that entertains any player." - Game Reporter
* "Fruits 'n Tails is a super BlackBerry 10 game." - CrackBerry
* "The gameplay will challenge your accuracy on your device's screen." - JovemNerd
* "Recommended for anyone who's not afraid of a good fun-packed challenge." - MacMagazine
* "Get your hands on this gem today!" - Super Game Droid
* "In the middle of the mud, there's always a gem. That'd be Fruits'n Tails." - Superdownloads
GET READY TO DISCOVER THE REAL SECRET OF DA VINCI!
Leonardo da Vinci is in a creative block when he finds a map that leads him to a mysterious mountain, where he meets the colorful monkeys and gets their help painting a new portrait.
Use Ticelli, Vince, Ludovico and Sanzio to pick up the fruits in the forest, make paint with the fruits and help the genious Leonardo Da Vinci painting his ultimate masterpiece.
Discover new colors with different strategies matching the monkey’s tails. Use the nature in your favor to complete your mission!
IN THIS FREE VERSION
- Innovative gameplay in 24 free challenging levels!
- Amazing graphics in 2 different chapters!
Once you purchase the full version, the following contents will be added to the game:
- More than 90 amazing levels in 3 different chapters (including all the amazing levels in this free version)!!
- Collect all Best Path badges to unlock a secret bonus chapter!
Fruits'n Tails is also available at other popular stores!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Gameplay video on Vimeo:
- The monkeys were misspelling a few words in Portuguese, but we taught them right and their Portuguese is all right now. :)
- The monkeys now speak Portuguese. \o/
- They are healthier, faster and happier.
- Ludovico found a little bug in the trees and ate it! :P
- Sanzio's and Vince's tails were hurt but they're all good now.