CNC Milling and Turning Speed and Feed Machinists Calculator
Absolutely the best CNC machinists speed and feed calculator around.
Calculate cutting conditions simply by choosing your work and tool material.
Largest selection of supported cuttings tools and workpiece materials.
No need to know any numbers.
FSWizard will automatically use recommended cutting speed and chipload.
★ Made by a machinist for machinists ★
Improve productivity and optimize cutter life.
★ Milling, Drilling, Tapping and Turning
★ Suggests optimum cutting depth and balances cutting parameters.
★ Supports Chip thinning and HSM machining.
★ Required Power estimation, Recommended Depth/Width of Cut for extra-long cutters.
★ Built in tap drill calculator to calculate not only cutting speed and feed , but also drill dia in accordance with desired thread engagement.
★ Drill and Tap charts for both imperial and metric systems.
★ Oblique Triangle Calculator
★ Fillet Calculator will find tangent points to a circle and two lines
★ Bolt Hole Calculator, Particial and Line (polar points) Bolt Hole Patterns
★ Drill Point/ Countersink Calculator
★ True Position Calculator
★ Scientific Calculator
★ Imperial and Metric Flat and Socket Head Cap screw and countersink reference.
It just does it all.
*Milling Tools: Solid EndMill, Indexed End Mill and FaceMill, Solid and Indexed drills
*Drilling Tools: Jobber Drill, Hi-Performance Parabolic Drill, Spade Drill, Indexed Drill, Reamer
*Turning Tools: Profiling and Grooving
Please try the Free FSWizard Lite first to confirm your device capability.
Also huge thanks to those who go through the trouble and leave a review.
Good reviews mean more sales and more incentive for me to further improve on this app.
For the full list of materials please visit:
Some of materials that come with FSWizard PRO:
1) Very soft low-carbon steels. (135 HB)
Very Low Carbon Steel 120HB
2) Free cutting magnetic steels (120-210 HB)
1018 Carbon Steel (175-200 HB)
A-36 Hot Roll Steel 160-220 HB
Low Carbon Steel 5-20Rc
3) Structural steels, Low to medium carbon steels ( 1015, Ck 15, C16(111 HB)
1035, C35, Cold Drawn(143 HB)
1043, 1045, C45, Hot/cold Rolled(162 HB)
4) High-carbon and ordinary low-alloy steels. Medium-Hard (165 -210 HB)
4140 Alloy Steel 250-300 HB
Low Carbon Steel 18-26Rc
5) Normal tool steels.Hard-quenching and tempering steels. (210-270 HB)
Low Carbon Steel 30-40Rc
O-1 Tool Steel 175-225 HB
6) High-alloy, high-hardness steels. (270-360 HB)
A2 Tool Steel 200-230 HB
D-2 Tool Steel 200-250 HB
H13 Tool Steel 200-230 HB
P20 Tool Steel 330 HB
7) High-strength, Hardened steels. (>360 HB)
H-13 Tool Steel 50-55 RC
Hardox 500 (50-55 RC)
8) Free-cutting stainless steels. (160-275 HB)
17-4 Ph Stainless 150-200 BH
302 Stainless 135-185 HB
303 Stainless 135-185 HB
9) Moderately difficult stainless steels. (185-325 HB)
304 Stainless Cold Rolled 225-275 HB
10) Difficult and Very Difficult stainless steels. (275-375 HB)
440 Stainless 275-325 HB
P550 Stainless 350-430 HB
13) Cast iron. SG iron. (120-260 HB)
16) Non-ferrous alloys (28-150 HB)
Copper 110 (42 HB)
High Lead Brass
Low Lead Brass
Magnesium - Alloy
Titanium - Pure 70 HB
Zinc - Die Cast
17) Plastics, Soft non-metals
Delrin, Nylon, Nylatron
Duratron XP, Vespel PI, Celazole PBI
Pattern / Modeling Board
Polycarbonate, Polysulfone, Ultem 1000-2300 PEI
18) AMPCO Aluminum Bronze Alloys (100-450 HB)
18.1) AMPCOLOY High Alloyed Coppers (180-390 HB)
19) Hard non-metals
20) Nickel-, cobalt- and ferrous superalloys ( Inconel 600
22) Titanium-based alloys (300HB)
Titanium - Alpha/Beta
New Workpiece Materials
New 90 Degree Flat Head Screw Reference
2 New tool types: Solid Ball Nose and Indexed Ball Nose end mills
Default depth of cut for milling, now accounts for Number of Flutes and Workpiece Material
Updated Triangle Calculator
Geometry calculators now show dimensioning at the right time
HSMAdvisor login info will be stored on the phone