★★★★★ This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do.
★★★★★ Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance.
★★★★★ Great app with great functionality. The interface is clean and easy to use.For assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could write to us at [email protected]
- Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
- Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
- Multiple vehicles supported
- Store data in the cloud and sync across multiple devices
- Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory or onto Google Drive
- Share data instantly with multiple drivers sharing vehicles
- Reminders for car services by mileage or date
- Maintain Trip Logs via GPS
- Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
- Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
- The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data
- Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
- Perfect companion for Uber and Lyft drivers
- Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
- The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
- Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
- Supports partial fill ups
- Highly customizable screens
- Beautiful material design interface
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. The app also stores your data in the cloud so that you can sync across multiple devices and share data with multiple drivers.
Over and above being a gas manager, Fuel Buddy records details of your trips, car services and expenses. Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics like Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
- Fixed bug on Tax Rates screen
- Changed first column of csv extract to Row ID to avoid the SYLK pop when opening the csv file in MS Excel