This app allows you to remote control your smartphone camera using the Fuelband™ Sync button (1st gen only!).
- Pair your Fuelband on your Android device (unpair it first if it was already paired) but don't rename it! To pair it go to Bluetooth settings on your Android device, press scan and press at least 5s. on the Fuelband button.
- Launch this app and if the camera icon is white at the bottom of the screen then you're ready to take a picture!
- Push the Fuelband button until SYNC is displayed. If it's ok, a picture will be taken and message indicating the filename will be displayed. You need to wait at least 20s. between 2 syncs.
If your Fuelband is not detected:
- Unpair and pair the Fuelband
- Kill the app with the Android task manager and relaunch it.
- If it still doesn't work, your hardware is not supported.
This app is ONLY compatible with the 1st gen Fuelband!
If you wish to beta-test / need help / give feedback please join this Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116636400060010315679/stream/b0523307-f735-4c2f-9465-260838e7995a
This app is in beta for now, as there's a wide range of bluetooth and camera hardwares on Android so it may crash on your device.
This app is not affiliated with Nike™