Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm allows you to transfer photos easily and quickly right from your mobile device onto any Fujifilm Kiosk so that you can print and create personalized photo products. Download the app here and when you visit your Walmart Photo Center, click “Connect to Mobile” on the Fujifilm kiosk. Then, connect to the store's secure wireless network, pair your device with the kiosk, and select the photos you would like to transfer. It's that simple!
Please note, this application is rolling out to Walmart stores near you but is not available at all Walmart locations. Click on the link below to view a current list of Walmart locations where you can use the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app: http://myfujifilmkiosk.com.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send comments to [email protected]
- Provided support for devices that have the Auto/Smart Network Switch or Avoid Poor Connections setting enabled. This helps connecting to the kiosk easier.
- Minor Bug fixes
- Targets Android 5.0.1 Lollipop