If your digital camera is equipped for connection to wireless networks, the FUJIFILM Photo Receiver app will make uploading pictures to a smartphone or tablet a snap.
FUJIFILM X-T1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, XQ1, X30 and X100T
FUJIFILM FinePix F1000EXR, F900EXR, F800EXR, Z1100EXR, Z1000EXR, XP200, XP170, XP70, S8400W, S9400W and S1
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Android Smartphone/Tablet: Android OS Ver.2.1 to 4.4
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
[Using FUJIFILM Photo Receiver]
1. Start FUJIFILM Photo Receiver.
2. On the camera, select playback mode and display a picture you want to upload.
3. Simultaneously tap Connect on the smartphone and the “connect to smartphone” icon on the camera.
4. When the camera locates the smartphone, its name will appear in the camera display.
5. Confirm that the name of the destination smartphone is correct and tap Start sending on the camera.
6. To upload additional pictures, display them on the camera and tap the “connect to smartphone” icon. Up to 30 pictures can be uploaded in a single session.
7. To end the session, tap End on the smartphone or BACK on the camera.
8. The app can be launched by pressing the SNS button.
・Added supported cameras
・Some bug fixes.