Fulcrum is a hosted mobile forms platform that enables you to build custom apps for capturing information from the field. Design your forms using the intuitive, web-based drag-and-drop designer and deploy to your mobile workforce for gathering information like Text, Photos, SpatialVideo, SpatialAudio, Signatures, Barcodes, GPS Location, and more.
From asset management and inventory to environmental observations, field audits, and inspections, Fulcrum can record whatever you need from the field with full support for offline data collection and mapping. Access your live data feed for real time mapping, or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone location-based data collection platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
Customize Your Own Data Collection Forms
- Create your own data collection surveys on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Collect data in standardized formats to your specific needs; save time by replacing paper-based forms.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Collect geotagged video or audio for fast, high-quality data collection.
- Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets quickly.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
Use Online or Offline & Sync with the Cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your mobile device and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
Share & Collaborate on Data Collection
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize data on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members by giving work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, SQLite, and PostGIS.
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions)
- Single & multi-choice pick lists
- SpatialVideo (video w/ GPS tracks)
- SpatialAudio (audio w/ GPS tracks)
- Barcode/QR scanning
- Date + Time
- Address, with autopopulation
- Digital Signatures
- Calculation and formula-based fields
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Fast form data entry on phone or tablet devices
- Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or list view
- Search & filter data for easier browsing
- Street, Satellite, and Hybrid map layers
- Save offline map layers to the mobile app
- Use your own custom web map services
- Layers view is now drag-and-drop sortable
- Bug fix: repeatedly adjusting map padding caused gapps process to crash
- Bug fix: Dont allow record sync by generating record
- Bug fix: Keep deleted projects on sync
- Bug fix: Cleaning up error messages