Can you do fast maths calculations? Let's test your maths calculation speed! Fun With Maths helps you to improve your maths calculation ability in a fun and interactive way.
Fun With Maths is designed to check how fast your brain can calculate and solve simple maths problems. It can be easy to solve maths problems but when we have to complete a range of problems under a time limit then our brains are more likely to make mistakes. In this game, you will be asked a simple problem like is ‘2 + 3 = 5’ and then you have to answer True of False. You have 20 seconds to complete 10 problems, so let's check how fast you are at solving math problems!
- Single player game option
- Save your Single player score on the Leaderboard
- Implement approx 30 achievements
- Save all your game scores and level data on Google Cloud server so if you want to play on more than one device, your scores will remain the same
- You can compare your maths skills with your friends and family through the mobile multiplayer functionality
- Real time multiplayer games can be played online
- You can also invite your friends to challenge their maths skills or choose Quick Game and the app will automatically select a random player for you to challenge
- Enjoy a fun and interactive user interface.
- Demonstrate your maths skills to your friends all over the world
- If your maths skills are weak then though this game you can improve them
- Have fun playing with friends and family
- Improve your mental maths
How to Play:
1. Single Player: You have 20 seconds to solve 10 simple maths problems. After you have completed a level, the next level gets more difficult but the time also increases. One wrong answer means game over!
2. Player 1 Vs. Player 2: In this multiplayer option you can play with your friends or family on a single device.
3. Online Battle: The real time multiplayer option - on this option you can invite your Google Plus friends to play with you or choose the Quick Game option where the app automatically chooses a player for you.
With online play, you and the opposite player are asked 10 random question and whoever answers the quickest gets the point. If anyone gives a wrong answer then a point is deducted.
add Real Time multilayer feature.